LACGEL #213 GEL POLISH 8ML – PALM TREATS – TROPICAL CHAOS
EXTREMELY DURABLE gel polish COLOR IN 3 STEPS
Self-leveling gel polish with outstanding adhesion, a crossover between color gel and nail polish. Gel Polish cures in UV/LED lamp and remains free from scratches or chipping for up to 3 weeks. They require a gel polish base and a top gel. They can be soaked off, allowing for a no-filing technique to protect the natural nails. Since this gel polish range only requires a very thin layer to achieve coverage, the effect is natural, similarly to a regular nail polish.
PLEASE NOTE: Stir the product with a spatula, or shake the bottle before use to ensure an even distribution of pigment.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LACGEL GEL POLISH
- Quick soak-off.
- Intensive, highly pigmented colors.
- Gentle on the natural nails.
- Durable for up to 3 weeks.
- Cures in UV or UV/LED lamp, no need to wait for it to dry like regular nail polish.
FEATURES OF THE LACGEL GEL POLISH RANGE
- Thickness: medium thick (2/5)
- Flexibility: flexible (4/5)
- Solubility: good (5/5)
- Cure time: 2-3 minutes in UV, 1 minute in UV/LED.
- Surface/shine after curing: Do not cleanse after curing. A top gel is recommended as a finishing touch.
- Removal: Easy to soak off with acetone.
HOW TO USE?
- Prep the nails: Push back the cuticle, scrape off the tethered skin, and shape the nails. Remove surface shine from the nails and apply Perfect Prep for degreasing and dehydration.
- Base application: Apply a base gel recommended for gel polish.
- Gel polish application: Apply one thin coat of product, cure, then repeat the process with the second coat.
- Top gel application: After applying and curing the second coat of lacgel, apply the recommended top gel and cure.
HOW TO SOAK OFF LACGELS?
Soak-off time: 10-20 minutes using “”Foil Remover Wrap”” with a generous amount of acetone.
After taking off the foil, use an orange wood stick or a pusher-scraper tool to push the loosened product off the nails.
The soaked off product stays in the foil.
File off the shine to shorten the soak-off time.