LACGEL PLUS +072 GEL POLISH 8ML
EXTREMELY DURABLE GEL POLISH COLOR IN 3 STEPS
A thicker, more pigmented gel polish of creamier consistency with outstanding adhesion, a crossover between color gel and nail polish. LacGel Plus cures in UV/LED lamp and remains free from scratches or chipping for up to 3 weeks. It is easier to soak off and it cures to shinier than traditional gel polish. They require a gel polish base and a top gel. They can be soaked off, allowing for a no-filing technique to protect the natural nails.
Stir the product with a spatula, or shake the bottle before use to ensure an even distribution of pigment.
THE ADVANTAGES OF LACGEL PLUS
- Quick soak-off.
- Thick, creamy consistency.
- Intensive, highly pigmented colors.
- Durable for up to 3 weeks.
- Cures in UV or UV/LED lamp, no need to wait for it to dry like regular nail polish.
FEATURES OF THE LACGEL PLUS RANGE
- Thickness: medium thick (3/5)
- Flexibility: flexible (4/5)
- Solubility: very good (5/5)
- Cure time: 2-3 minutes in UV, 1 minute in UV/LED.
- Surface/shine after curing: Do not cleanse after curing. A top gel is recommended as a finishing touch.
- Removal: Easy to soak off with acetone.
HOW TO USE LACGEL PLUS
- Prep the nails:
- Push back the cuticle, scrape off the tethered skin, and shape the nails. Remove surface shine from the nails and apply Perfect Prep for degreasing and dehydration.
- Base application:
- Apply a base gel recommended for gel polish.
- Gel polish application:
- Apply one thin coat of product, cure, then repeat the process with the second coat.
- Top gel application:
- After applying and curing the second coat of color, apply the recommended top gel and cure.
HOW TO SOAK OFF LACGEL PLUS
- Soak-off time: 10-20 minutes using “”””Foil Remover Wrap”””” with a generous amount of acetone.
- After taking off the foil, use an orange wood stick or a pusher-scraper tool to push the loosened product off the nails.
- The soaked off product stays in the foil.
File off the shine to shorten the soak-off time.